SEO_KEYWORD >>> Brand defining
Who do you go to for brand defining? What steps need to be taken for brand defining? By defining what your brand is, you create the foundation for all other components to build on. Defining your brand will serve as your measuring stick in evaluating any and all marketing materials and strategies.
The brand defining process begins by answering a few brand defining questions like
- What products and/or services do you offer?
- What are the core values of your products, services, and your company?
- What is the mission of your company?
- What does your company specialize in?
- Who is your target market and who do you attract?
- What is the tagline of your company and what message does it send?
- Could the personality of your company fit well into a certain type of logo or character?
- How would this logo or character build a relationship with your target market?
- What would be a creative bio for your logo or character?
This is just an example of the brand defining process, but this is only a part of the whole picture. Want a peak under the Engine to see how we do the brand defining process? Yeah, we thought so.