Who We Are
The Engine is more than an integrated creative agency. We’re more than the sum of our parts. We’re a tribe of creators and strategists, builders and collaborators, learners and students. Over the past eight years we have built a reputation of collaborating with our clients to push the boundaries and create inspiring work.
We believe the best work comes from an empowered and independent team, free to drive their projects in their own way. We push ourselves to refine processes that bring transparent predictability. We trust each other - knowing each of us is talented, honest, and dedicated. We believe life outside of the studio is a deep source of inspiration, rest, and drive.
We seek exceptional talent that believes in joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves. We insist on having fun and aspire to create ground-breaking work together.
We Seek Writers With:
- A proven track record of producing great work for clients — as part of an internal team or with an agency — across traditional, online, and social media mediums
- Experience with consumer-facing ad copy, long-form branding content, as well as internal guiding and strategy documents
- The ability to get up to speed quickly and learn a new subject or industry
- A collaborative attitude. You can pitch, listen, edit, and contribute, even when your idea doesn’t win
Preferred Candidates will have:
- 4 year degree in: English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or graduation from a Portfolio School
- 1-4 years experience working in Copywriting/Advertising/Digital
- Agency experience is preferred
- Work as part of our creative teams to dream up and execute within a client’s brand position, messaging, tone, and voice
- Create clear, persuasive, and fresh copy, headlines, tag lines, and calls to action for a variety of projects, both B2B and consumer-facing
- Ability to translate strategic direction into powerful and impactful communications
Portfolio of your best work must be submitted for consideration. If you’re not sure if you’re not sure if you’re a good fit - go for it. Apply. We’d love to say hello.
To Apply for this role submit a copy of or link to your portfolio to: email@example.com Applicants that do not provide work samples will not be considered for this role.
Please use the email subject Freelance Copywriter.