The Engine is more than an integrated creative agency. We’re more than the sum of our parts. We’re a tribe of creators and strategists, builders and collaborators, learners and students. Over the past eight years, we have built a reputation of collaborating with our clients to push the boundaries and create inspiring work.
We believe the best work comes from an empowered and independent team, free to drive their projects in their own way. We trust each other - knowing each of us is talented, honest, and dedicated. We believe life outside of the studio is a deep source of inspiration, rest, and drive.
We insist on having fun and aspire to create ground-breaking work together. We seek exceptional talent that believes in working with a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves.
Meet our Ideal Designer:
We are looking for designers with an incredible sense of style and a great eye for design. You can collaborate within a group to form ideas and convert them seamlessly into visual concepts. You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to hit the ground running. You’re empathetic, a lifelong learner and passionate about producing great work.
Your day to day will be spent supporting our creative team, contributing to concepting and executing project design work.
- 3-4 years of professional design experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are a must)
- Passion for design and a strong attention to detail
- Solution-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Quick understanding of written and/or verbal direction
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A top-notch portfolio
To apply, please send work samples (or web link), a resume and a few paragraphs about yourself: